Why MMIT? At MMIT, we simplify the complexities of healthcare to smooth access to life saving therapies. Our collective teams achieve this through prioritizing cultivating industry leading data coupled with cutting edge technology to solve some of healthcare’s most complex challenges.
MMIT is regarded as a trusted go-to-market partner that identifies barriers to patient access and helps coordinate major stakeholders to move therapies from pipeline to prescription—answering the “what” of how payers cover therapies and the “why” behind those decisions.
MMIT’s product portfolio has been built by listening to our clients, and with expert teams of pharmacists, clinicians, data specialists and market researchers who provide foresight, clarity and confidence.
In 2022, MMIT joined forces with other market-leading pharmaceutical-solutions providers—Evaluate, Citeline, Panalgo and The Dedham Group—to launch Norstella, which aims to deliver must-have answers for critical strategic and commercial decision-making along the entire drug development journey.
About The Position
We are currently seeking a high energy, motivated and passionate expert in analyzing large data sets, have prior US healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience are familiar with the pharmaceutical landscape, including entities such as Insurance Payers, Hospital Systems, Manufacturers, Specialty Pharmacies, etc.
Bridging involves understanding thoroughly both MMIT’s data assets and the client’s third-party source(s) (Claims, Specialty Pharmacies, Hub, GPO etc.) to create crosswalks between the datasets. Typical tasks include understanding client business needs and how our services can help solve for them, documenting requirements for eventual execution, collating and preparing client deliverables (bridge files, decks, proof of concepts), managing client relationships to ensure alignment, responding to shifting priorities and client demands as needed, and following through on implementation process changes to ensure deliverables are of a high quality.
There is both a strong operational nature and a client facing nature to this role as client deliverables (bridge files) are refreshed on a regular cadence, and candidate must be competent in project and client management. Candidate may be involved in early sales calls to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced and agile ecosystem, as priorities may shift to ensure client deliverables are met.
- Manage a deliverable portfolio across multiple data bridging products for > 20 customers.
- Serve as the SME for Data Bridging across a variety of pharmaceutical datasets, to establish the mastered "Gold" record for customer use cases and needs.
- Responsible for client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed service definitions and Service Level Agreements and other contracts.
- Ensure data compliance as defined by Third Party Agreements, Statements of Work and other regulatory protocols such as HIPAA.
- Able to work with onshore/offshore resources to manage & measure team performance and take corrective action to ensure deliverables are completed.
- Engage proactively and collaboratively with internal and client partners to resolve incidents, problems, or unsatisfactory performance, and escalate as necessary.
- Build trust and manage client expectations to ensure they are met.
- Review all proposals delivered to the client and ensure that the organization can complete the defined scope or if additional items are needed to fulfill deliverable.
- Contribute to pre-sales processes by providing information, determining the effort required to deliver, and generally providing advice on the most optimal way to approach the client or filter out what is not relevant to the client.
- Collaborate and engage with a variety of stakeholders, including product, commercial, and operations to ensure the delivery of services against the agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Drive service delivery excellence by motivating the team members and inspiring outstanding performance against Service Level Agreements.
- Partner with the organization to attract the right talent and ensure that the team is staffed according to requirements and that all team members are fully utilized.
- And other duties, as assigned.
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone's situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
- 5+ years of experience industry experience (in a client facing role in pharma/biotech, business strategy, launch planning, or consulting for life sciences companies) or pharma/biotech data analytics role.
- Prior experience with Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry and familiarity with pharmaceutical data sources such as claims, sales, payer, and market access are strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical landscape, especially with regards to insurance payers, pharmacy benefit managers and manufacturers, and how manufacturers utilize data assets to solve business needs.
- Ideal candidate should be proactive, organized, and have strong written, verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills for client and team interactions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel) and have some working knowledge of Tableau and SQL.
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery model from a remote position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Medical and prescription drug benefits
- Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
- Dental plans and vision benefits
- Basic life and AD&D Benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Education benefits
- Maternity leave
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $100,000 to $140,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
MMIT is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behavior and our business requirements. MMIT operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.